The BARLA-UTMOST Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shirt Sponsor

2 posters

Go down

Shirt Sponsor Empty Shirt Sponsor

Post by David Ex Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:20 am

Hi all,

If any clubs are looking for shirt sponsorship for next season then please feel free to contact me through the pm system on this site to discuss further.

David Ex
Propreitor
Motyourcar.com Ltd
David Ex
David Ex
Affinity partner
Affinity partner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-17

http://www.motyourcar.com

Back to top Go down

Shirt Sponsor Empty Re: Shirt Sponsor

Post by David Ex Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:13 pm

I would like to apologise to the person who pm'd me for details, I deleted message before reading.

If I could clarify, www.motyourcar.com are looking for a team to sponsor next season.

Please feel free to respond using this thread or if you would prefer you can contact me through the pm system on this website or by email at barlasponsorship@motyourcar.com.

Motyourcar.com through the Utmost family are wanting to support grass roots rugby, we would prefer to sponsor teams that are either newly formed or are finding it hard to find support and grants.

We hope that by being a shirt sponsor initially, we will be able to grow our relationship with the club, and in time grow our funding to your needs.

Motyourcar.com as you may be aware is about making life easier when needing to find a garage to book an MOT, as more members of the Utmost Affinity family grow, this will include MOT Testing Stations, and through the Affinity programme we will be able to offer you the club, players and supporters, major discounts when using one of the Affinity partners garage.

I believe in the partnership of Utmost and Barla, and would like to kick this off as being one of the first sponsorship deals to be conducted through this site, and hopefully this will have a knock on affect and I urge other partners to support the same programme of sponsorship.

When contacting, please could you list following:

• Your Name
  • Your Club Name
  • Contact Details
  • Level of Funding Required for Shirt Sponsorship
  • Club Secretarys Details.

I look forward to hearing from you.

David Ex
David Ex
David Ex
Affinity partner
Affinity partner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-17

http://www.motyourcar.com

Back to top Go down

Shirt Sponsor Empty Shirt Sponsorship

Post by naylz@portico Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:03 am

Has anyone heard anything from David Ex? We at Portico was chosen for the sponsorship but haven't heard anything since regarding it. I have tried ringing e-mailing pm-ing him through this site and even going on his website with no success. I hope we at Portico who are relying on this sponsorship have not been duped into a PR exercise to promote BARLA and its support of grass roots rugby

naylz@portico
Junior player
Junior player

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Shirt Sponsor Empty Re: Shirt Sponsor

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down