The BARLA-UTMOST Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Match officials

Go down

Match officials Empty Match officials

Post by Benvanloo Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:50 pm

Hi there, I am wondering if anyone can help me out here.

I am wanting to do a match official course for rugby league to get back into the game. Unfortunately, I am really struggling to find any information about any courses near where I live (Leeds).

The rfl website lists some courses but annoyingly, none in my area (3 in Cumbria, 3 in the Gateshead area and one in Kent). In the six months or so that I have been checking the rfl website no local courses have been listed, although there have been plenty more in Cumbria and Gateshead. The match officials link on the BARLA site just says "Page suspended."

In an equally frustrating vein, the leeds rugby league referees society and rfl have been pretty rubbish at replying to emails and neither seem to have any knowledge of courses around Leeds. Given that it is one of rugby league's strongholds (Leeds/Bradford/Wakefield/Huddersfield/Castleford etc) I find it hard to believe that there are no courses catering for people in my area.

If anyone could help with finding local courses or course listings it would be greatly appreciated.

Benvanloo
Junior player
Junior player

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-09

Back to top Go down