YOUR FORUM NEEDS YOU!, REGISTER NOW IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!
BARLA Chairman Spen Allison welcomes you to the forum... please click here to read
WE NEED YOUR STORIES, PICTURES. VIDEOS, MATCH REPORTS & IDEAS
CONTACT THE ADMIN IF YOU NEED HELP POSTING ANYTHING....
GET YOUR CLUB ON THE FORUM!
TO CELEBRATE THE LAUNCH OF THE FORUM, WE HAVE MANY GIFTS AND PRIZES TO GIVE AWAY TO CLUBS
AND INDIVIDUALS. BUT YOU NEED TO REGISTER TO WIN!
BARLA are not responsible for any comments or items posted on this forum unless directly attributed to a member of the board of management. All contents are the opinions and thoughts of the forum users and not those of BARLA or UTMOST
This website is funded by the UTMOST Affinity group
This forum is not intended to replace or to diminish the userbase of any other forum which caters for Amateur Rugby League.
It is intended to provide the following....
- A direct source of communication between the clubs and the BARLA board of management , in an open and transparent environment.
- An Individual Club information page to include location(via google maps), club badges, history, team picture etc.
- A facility for match reports, photos and video footage to be made available
- A portal for club officials to discuss club/league issues and politics in a constructive and civilised manner.
- A facility to publicise BARLA, Regional/ District league and club events/ functions to other BARLA clubs, associates and members.
- A dedicated area where clubs can request or advertise for equipment required either for ground, training or clubhouse facilities (this can be either donated or price agreed.)
- A dedicated sponsors area where the companies that BARLA have formed relationships with can actively offer discounted, relevant and beneficial services to the clubs and their members.
We would like to encourage all readers to register on the site, even if you do not intend to post regularly.
Here's to a hugely successful website!
UTMOST INSURANCE SERVICES
have developed an exciting arrangement with BARLA to bring
many benefits and potential new revenue streams to all the Clubs'
within BARLA and to all the full member Leagues
we have proven that we can reduce the cost of all your
insurance requirements whilst bringing many other benefits to your club
We do this in many ways, some are outlined below
1. For any personal, commercial or fleet policy that is taken out by any member or supporter of your club, a commission payment is made to you!
2. If any claims result from policies introduced by your club, a commission payment is made to you!
3. Our Exclusive affinity group includes many National companies that have agreed to pass significant discounts onto all our other affinity members.
(This could include your club and all your members/supporters)
Think of this as a trade card!
4. We can bring celebrity guests to club functions and events
5. Our Affinity partners can offer specialised sports law advice
6. Our affinity partners may be able to offer sponsorship opportunities to your club
7.This arrangement with BARLA has been specifically tailored to aid the clubs financially"
All we ask in return for all this, is the opportunity to quote on your club's Insurance requirements
For more information on how Utmost can help your club, please call
alternatively you can "pm" the admin of this forum
UTMOST INSURANCE SERVICES
always on the ball....
Be sure to register your interest via our Website for any of the companies below, to make sure you can claim your discount
click on any of the adverts to take you to our affinity pages
IF YOU FEEL THAT YOUR COMPANY
COULD BENEFIT FROM
BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE AFFINITY GROUP,
OR YOU ARE JUST CURIOUS TO FIND OUT A LITTLE MORE
CALL 01302 873877
Anytime at all....
a new breed of insurance