The BARLA-UTMOST Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi All, let me introduce myself

2 posters

Go down

Hi All, let me introduce myself Empty Hi All, let me introduce myself

Post by Lee Marchant Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:21 pm

Hi guys,

my name is Lee,

I have set this forum up at the request of the Utmost group, as I have had years of experience at hosting, running and moderating forums of this nature.

I enjoy Rugby, and have been to quite a few BARLA matches over the last 12 months as the relationship with the governing body has developed, and have found all to be a loverly bunch.

I have to confess to being a football fan first, and the club at my heart is little old Southampton as that is where I come from, (yeah! yeah! a soft southerner Rolling Eyes )...

I wouldn't call myself a fan, but have always liked Bradford as a superleague team...

I'll be around for a while to help get the site running properly, and hopefully once it reaches a certain point, I'll be able to take a step back and let a few of you guys take care of it day to day....

I'm looking for a few moderators to handle updates and messages for every club, ideally that person would be on the club's commitee board, and be able to dedicate a little bit of time on a regular basis, if you think you can help, please send me a pm..
Lee Marchant
Lee Marchant
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://barla.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Hi All, let me introduce myself Empty Affinity Partner

Post by David Ex Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:40 am

Hi all

Im David one of the affinity partners to Utmost, please feel free to check out www.motyourcar.com i hope it would be of assistance to you, and a way for your club to gain financial help from our business.

I used to be a hooker for Southampton 2nd team many years ago, (but picked up to many std's) Razz so switched position.

Although I am not to conversant with all clubs I will admit i am a novice to the history of BARLA, but with the partnership with Utmost I am sure in time i will be more informed.

I hope over the next 12 months to visit many clubs and introduce myself as we build relationships in the Utmost family.
David Ex
David Ex
Affinity partner
Affinity partner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-17

http://www.motyourcar.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum