The BARLA-UTMOST Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yorkshire County

Go down

Yorkshire County Empty Yorkshire County

Post by Hammer 13 Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:20 am

Lancashire v Yorkshire
At Wigan Ince Rose Bridge 27th March 2009 7.30 pm

Yorkshire County announced their twenty man championship squad who will travel across the Pennines where they will meet Lancashire in the Three Counties opener on Friday night.

The squad has a massive Hull influence with twelve members from the East of the county, but among the new faces is Sharlston's Sean Emlem, a summer signing from Kinsley Raiders.

The block busting second row forward has gained a big game reputation, after starring in the Yorkshire Cup final and Rovers' Carnegie Challenge Cup game at Oldham.

Emblem sees his inclusion as a massive step towards National representative with BARLA Great Britain said, "I'm very happy at being included in the squad and I'm really hoping that I make the starting seventeen."

Also new in the Tyke's set up is Wakefield ARL secretary Roger Fagge who takes the reins as team mangager saying,
"I've been on the fringes of the County set up for the last couple of years and have enjoyed my work. I'm excited with my new role and will be looking forward to a winning start on Friday."

Yorkshire County ARL

Trevor Penrose Capt. Skirlaugh
Lee Waterman Skirlaugh
Brett Waller Skirlaugh
Danny Moss Skirlaugh
Tom Harrison Skirlaugh
Ashley James Myton Warriors
Aaron Fewless Myton Warriors
Lee Fewless Myton Warriors
Tom Hill York Acorn
Lee Rientoul York Acorn
Ashley Johanson East Hull